A Residential Care Facility for The Elders
Lilies Care Home is a board and care home cater to clients of age 65 or over that needs some personal care and supervision to maintain their activities and quality daily living. At Lilies Care Home, our goal is to help our residents achieve the best quality of life possible, through compassionate care which meets our residents' unique needs in a warm, safe and comfortable environment.
Lilies Care Home is wheelchair accessible. We are licensed to provide care to both ambulatory and non-ambulatory residents, and we can provide hospice care and care for elderly with dementia or some mentally cognitive impairment as well. Respite care is also available as an option for people who just needed a short stay so their family can take a break from their care or while they are on vacation. Our respite care is often a step for our new resident to committing to a long term stay as it gives resident an overview of what's like living in Lilies Care Home. Family members will get much needed rest and relief, and peace of mind by placing their loved ones in our care home, knowing that they will be safe and being cared for by experienced and loving staff.
Daily Basic Services Includes:
- Routine personal care such as, bathing, grooming, dressing
- Personal hygiene assistance
- Assist with toileting and incontinent care
- Three cooked, well balanced meals, with snacks in between
- Medication management
- Regular housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Arrange for transportation to scheduled medical and dental appointments
- Creative activities and entertainments
Please call (650)737-0917 to arrange for a tour of our facility today.